Monday, February 23, 2009

This weekend

So I have had alot of things go on that has made me really worn out and tired, then i cant sleep, its so crazy how things work out like that...Well this weekend was alot of fun though and i actually got to rest, I went to the landing in branson with my mom and my new little precious niece, then i went i relaxed the rest of the day, saturday i went to a wedding, and yes i rushed all morning trying to figure out what to wear, cause, my man "accidently forgot to tell me" crazy then i felt like i looked horrible the whole time, then i went home and relaxed and my man came over later, and we just spent time together which is always nice, cause we barely get to, then he stayed all weekend i was so happy for that! other than that i ate way too much and will definately be regreting that tomorrow....god that sucks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment